If you're looking for a super easy dessert that is sure to wow your friends and family, this is the recipe for you. Below is the basic recipe I make, but you can try different variations and add in other layers. You could add in chocolate mousse, chocolate digestive biscuits. You could add fresh cherries on top for decorations. Have a play and see what you can come up with.
If you're looking for a trifle bowl similar to mine you can get one on Amazon.
They definitely make a statement out of this simple dessert.
- Approx 900ml of double/whipping cream
- 2 - 3 tubs of Tesco brownies or make your own
- 2 - 3 tins of cherry pie fill
- Optional - Cadbury's flake or twirl flaked
- Whip the cream till you get soft peaks
- In a large trifle bowl layer the ingrediants
- Start with a layer of cream
- Add a layer of brownie, you can add as much or as little as you like
- Add dollops of cherry pie fill, you can add between the brownie, it doesn't need to cover the whole later
- Then start the process again till the bowl is filled
- On the top layer add brownie as you desire
- Flake the chocolate over the top layer
- Store in a cool place till you're ready to eat.
*Some links may contain affiliate links, you won't be changed anything extra for clicking on them.